Students will become culturally intelligent, global critical thinkers.
We provide a progressive, rigorous bilingual and biliterate education that equips students to thrive in our dynamic global society.
We will build, sustain, and grow WYICS with families, teachers, support staff, leaders, and board members who demonstrate alignment with the following core values:
- We believe in Possibility and Perseverance: All children can, and will, achieve to their highest potential if they are willing to invest in the work and believe in themselves. We value courage, initiative, and tenacity.
- We believe in Creativity and Curiosity: We aim to develop students who pursue inquiry collaboratively with critical and creative minds. We value exploration, perspective, and determination.
- We believe in Community: Parents, teachers, and leaders assume collective and individual responsibility for students’ success. We value relationships, kindness, integrity, and respect.
- We believe in Compassion and the Greater Good: Our school will open students’ minds to an enlightened sense of social justice and civic responsibility. We value holistic thinking that can improve our school, our community, and our world.
- We believe in Diversity: In order to prepare students for a global society and workforce, they need to learn to work with, and appreciate the contributions of, those that are different from themselves in all aspects of life.